Key privileges you will enjoy as a Shiseido member.
Spend $120 in a single receipt (Products Only)
Achieve Camellia status by accumulating 2500 points within your membership cycle
Enjoy our selection of Shiseido favorites for your redemption.
What is the Shiseido Membership Portal about?
This portal seeks to bring greater convenience to our consumers. Members
are able to keep track of their points, use them to redeem products, book
facial appointments and sign up for our events.
What are the perks of being a Shiseido member?
Be the first to receive updates on latest product launches, exclusive
promotions, events and workshops.
Earn points with every purchase. Redeem full-sized products biannually.
Enjoy double Shiseido points on your 1st transaction of birthday month at any
Shiseido counters. Camellia members get to enjoy additional complimentary facial treatment. Treatment are done by appointment only, on weekdays before 5pm.
Get to enjoy various beauty bonuses through your membership years with
What birthday treats do I get to enjoy?
Earn double Shiseido points on your 1st transaction during your birthday month
at any Shiseido counter. This cannot be used in conjunction with other
Indulge in a complimentary makeover for yourself (by appointment only).
As a member, am I given priority for Shiseido events and workshops?
You will receive priority updates, but prior registration is still required due to
limitation of space for events and workshops.
How do I become a Shiseido member?
Spend $120 (inclusive of any skincare, base care or suncare) item in a single
receipt to be a Shiseido member for 2 calendar years.
Obtain your Camellia status with an accumulation of 2500 points.
Purchases made online, at Sephora stores and duty-free shops are not
eligible for membership.
How long is my membership for?
- Membership is valid for 2 calendar years.
- Membership is only valid in Singapore, across all Shiseido counters islandwide.
How do I earn and accumulate points?
- Points are accumulated with every purchase, at any Shiseido counter.
- Shiseido Members: With every $1 spend, you will accumulate 1 point.
- Camellia Members: With every $1 spend, you will accumulate 1.5 points.
- Points can be redeemed for product redemption biannually, or a $10 voucher with every 250 points.
- Points are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Purchases made online and at Sephora stores do not earn you points.
How do I check my points balance?
You can view your points balance and transaction history under ‘Transactions’
after you have logged in. You can also visit any Shiseido counter and check
with our Beauty Consultants.
When will my points expire?
- Points will expire after 2 calendar years, based on your 1st transaction date.
- Any requests for extension of points will not be entertained.
What are the redemption products that I can choose from?
- Products vary every redemption cycle.
- Products are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations are allowed.
- All redemptions are final.
How do I collect my products?
- An email notification will be sent once your products are ready for collection. Collection will be made at your preferred Shiseido counter.
- Members will have to present your identification card for verification.
- Uncollected products will be discarded after 1 month.
- Shiseido reserves the right to replace any products with that of an equivalent value.
How do I maintain my membership status?
- Shiseido Members: Accumulate 500 points within 2 calendar years and enjoy an auto-renewal of your membership for another 2 calendar years.
- Camellia Members: Accumulate 2500 points within 2 calendar years and enjoy an auto-upgrade and renewal of your membership for another 2 calendar years.
How do I update my contact details?